Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Thought of the Angry Mind

Poetry this isn't in the sense real
I pen it when intense run emotions,
The raging mind knows not
Where it is to rest it.
Anger floods-I drown,
The world suffocates,
The world drowns.
Why blame who suicide commits?
Why blame the escapist?
You are responsible,
You are despicable,
You are condemnable.
I say, I keep saying-
"I have to Live,
I have to Fight,
I have to Win,
But difficult it is-to all extents.
Why?
The wall's there before you,
And the pit-Has begun to be dug,
Traps lain-But I am no Animal!

Why does it nourish jealousyIn it's womb?
The world's too selfish,
The world's too harsh,
O how I long,
To assert the feeling independent!
The nature innate!

Am I the only one...One without a mask?
Or do the masked faces around,
Take me to be one of them?
A profound abhorrence,
I hold for thee.
It's bound to catch your eye-The pessimism.
Contempt with steps quick, and
Blistering pace-dawns in
It's coming....inevitable!
They who compose the group-
Irritates the lady in me.
Left I am-gnashing my teeth....
A few pieces of torn hair,
An uncontrollable flood-
Drenching the cheekbones.
But one can't change way's-can one?
Forests house both lambs and wolves-
I have to Live,I have to Fight.............Victory shall be mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment